Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Appraisal: Salt Tablets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi wondered what your thoughts were on SaltTablets.co.uk

uses, value etc

thanks

Dunk

No value mate, Not searched for and low value product.

Sorry mate I know it's not the 1st time I've said this to you but reg fee :-|

thanks mate, i couldnt understand why it was unregistered, i work for a company that sells loads of salt tablets for water filters, etc customers ring and ask for that product yet there seems to be only 1000 exacts a month

thanks mate, i couldnt understand why it was unregistered, i work for a company that sells loads of salt tablets for water filters, etc customers ring and ask for that product yet there seems to be only 1000 exacts a month

If you have good contacts for the suppliers then maybe get them interested in buying the domain, just because the exacts are low doesn't mean you can't sell it but would be for a small amount and take a lot of time trying to sell for little return but if you have contacts already then that saves a lot of work so could be worth a shot.

Give it a try a say around £200 and see what they say then ?

Good luck :cool:

A lot of sites come up lower on google exacts than what they really are. If you hunch is that it is a well known phrase then go with it especially as it is free to reg.

I have picked up many a free reg that have proved google wrong and I have paid well over the odds for many that google said were good.

Just a personal feel sometimes. On this one I think it is a good name and worth the reg fee no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

No members online now.

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom