Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Appraisal Please - doublewardrobe/co/uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Have been a reading these forums and a few others for the last couple of months to try and get a good grip on this whole industry. After all the constant reading an researching i have decided to start regging a few names with a view to developing them and try and make a nice little income from affiliate marketing, only regged about 5 so far and spent what feels like an eternity finding those lol.

I just wanted peoples opinion on this one if possible, couldn't believe it was still available to hand reg, even though it only got about 5,400 exact searches last month but some of those double wardrobes have a high value attached so was hoping it could be a bit of an earner.

Anyone feel it is worth anything as it is?

Thanks in advance
Tyrannical

only regged about 5 so far and spent what feels like an eternity finding those lol.

That's how it should be, well worth the time spent researching to find the better quality domains.

I just wanted peoples opinion on this one if possible, couldn't believe it was still available to hand reg, even though it only got about 5,400 exact searches last month but some of those double wardrobes have a high value attached so was hoping it could be a bit of an earner.

That number of exacts seems a good figure to me, i've been wondering about a couple wardrobe domains myself, I think this dropped today:

kidswardrobe/s.co.uk

and this is free to reg:

childrenswardrobes.co.uk

both seem to get a few exacts but still available...

Nice find...

Certainly has a value and was worth registering.

Google shows the 3 shopping results for double wardrobes under that phrase as £99-£215 in amongst the normal search results.

Furniture is a high margin industry so if someone took this and SEO'd it correctly they wouldn't need many purchases to get a good ROI.

*Might* be worth registering the .com, although the .co.uk is better IMHO ;)

i have wardrobe domains hoping for a big furniture company come knocking or might be use for companies that fit wardrobes insitu.

Mark

Thanks very much for the feedback guys, nice to have a little reassurance i'm going along the right tracks :).

Time to turn my hand to development then, made a few websites before but by no means an expert, so should be a nice learning curve for me. Seems you have to have a website up and running before being able to be accepted by the affiliate networks so i'd better put some effort into making it look nice.

If you don't mind could i ask peoples opinions on hyphenated domain names?

On my trawls i found a few high search keywords (40k+ exact) available to reg in .co.uk if it had a hyphen, for example keyword1-keyword2.co.uk. In your expert opinions are these worth anything off the bat or maybe after development? or should i just stick to non-hyphenated for now?

Sorry to be a pain, and thanks for any input.

Tyrannical

It depends on the keywords...

Personally I prefer non-hyphenated domains, but I would be interested to hear others thoughts on this, especially since I've got a growing list of 'good' hyphenated .co.uk's to consider registering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom