Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Appraisal on 'logo design' domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

red

Reaction score
Hi,

We own quite a few keyword 'logo' domains which we had planned to develop but other priorities have taken over and we're thinking about selling them on. They are all between 6 and 7 years old, and have only ever pointed to either one of two 'holding' pages.

I'd be interested to know how much they would be worth, individually or as a set.

logo-design.co.uk
logo-designs.co.uk
corporate-logo.co.uk
corporate-logos.co.uk
logodesigner.co.uk
thelogodesigner.co.uk
thelogodesigner.com

Thanks. :)

Hi,

We own quite a few keyword 'logo' domains which we had planned to develop but other priorities have taken over and we're thinking about selling them on. They are all between 6 and 7 years old, and have only ever pointed to either one of two 'holding' pages.

I'd be interested to know how much they would be worth, individually or as a set.

logo-design.co.uk *
logo-designs.co.uk *
corporate-logo.co.uk
corporate-logos.co.uk
logodesigner.co.uk *
thelogodesigner.co.uk
thelogodesigner.com

Thanks. :)

Hi, the domain names i have put * next to i think have some value but the others not to sure ? corporate-logo(s) could have some value but thelogodesigner.com/.co.uk i don't see much value in them.
By far the best is logodesigner.co.uk and i would think an end user would pay low xxxx for this.

Good luck :cool:

If I decided to sell any or all at some time, what would be the best way to do this?

why dont you sign up to namedrive park them and earn some revenue and then if someone is interested they can enquire through parked page.

By far the best is logodesigner.co.uk and i would think an end user would pay low xxxx for this.

Good luck :cool:

For what it's worth, I sold logodesigners .co .uk in October last year via sedo auction. It sold for £400 which was the only bid. I had expected more, but that's the joy of auctions on Sedo.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom