Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Appraisal: NoniJuice.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The recent thread about Acai Juice got me thinking - I wonder what my NoniJuice.co.uk is worth? Noni Juice is incredibly popular (and expensive) as a health product in Japan, but I'm not sure how much that's reflected in the UK.

On the other hand, the Google Keyword tool shows an exact match of 2,400 for "noni juice" vs 260 for "acai juice" so hopefully I'm on to a good thing :)

Anyway, I'd be grateful for any opinions...

Hey Edwin, if you paid reg fee, I'm sure your on a winner :)

Noni, Goji, Acai, Guava (I can name a few more if I thought about), are all 'super fruits' or 'power foods' or whatever, but I got soo much hassle drop shipping that kinda thing. When you sell a super fruit people expect a result, but most things the result is tiny or not visible, so you get a rash of complaints.

Its like I used to carry Kola Nut, which standardises as Caffeine, but people was comparing 200mg Caffeine Anhydrous to 200mg Kola Nut when the Kola Nut albeit herbal and supposedly a better option was like 30% Standardised so you need 600mg Kola Nut to get around 200mg Caffeine. So many people complained it didnt work it was fake and didnt understand the difference.

I had a rash of Guava/Goji Names, all which have dropped now, and so have most my competitors domains now. The hoodia market is also dropping too.

I wouldnt pay big money for one nonijuice prob go late XX early XXX based on my experiences with the others, but based on the acai juice I'd think you'd be looking more high XXX reseller.

The recent thread about Acai Juice got me thinking - I wonder what my NoniJuice.co.uk is worth? Noni Juice is incredibly popular (and expensive) as a health product in Japan, but I'm not sure how much that's reflected in the UK.

Before your post I had not heard of Noni Juice, so it is a long way from a mainstream consumer product in the UK. The best you could hope for is that a manufacturer starts to market it and then you'll be able to sell it to them. One to hold on to I think because I can't see a high value sale at the moment.

Rgds

Ok, thanks, I appreciate the feedback.

I'm still puzzled as to why the Google keyword results are so high (for the UK) but perhaps that's just Google mis-identifying some visitors who are actually located in countries where it's more popular than in the UK...

Hey Edwin, they have Noni/Acai and all kinda of wierd named fruits on the juice/smoothie/coffee cart at my gym, and I goto a chain gym, so its fair to assume the others 100s of gyms all carry the same branded cart thing, so maybe thats your answer ?

Its also interesting that Holland and Barrett have chosen to do a big push on Acai Juice at £8 per half liter (yeah costs more than a nice single malt), they are also pushing noni too.

Hi Edwin,
saw your thread other day, and must admit i had never heard of either, but then again you're speaking to someone who lives on pizzas and full english breakfasts :D :cool:

I saw on sedo homepage today in reported sales bit at bottom, 'acaijuice.com' sold for $24,000 . always good to have comparitive sales data for endusers :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom