Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Appraisal: duvets dot co dot uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

njf

Reaction score
Hi,

End user has just asked for a price on this - my first guess is £1895 + VAT, but I suspect it's a bit anaemic...what do you think chaps?

Nick.

Edwins got that plus covers and he aint going to be selling short of that either. Yes covers would sell double that of duvets, maybe triple in the lifetime of a duvet but still a needed purchase throughout life for most households. And duvet is a wide enough top generic to enable covers and additional items to be sold off the site. £12k minimum.

if this is an end user (depending on how big they are) it is worth £10k imo

good luck and tell us how it goes :)

I caught goosedown recently and that duvet related and had a few nibbles recently too, maybe same people buying into that market :)

(edited as i hit enter before I finished)

p.s. I'd get back to them with a ball park, tell them mid X,XXX if you was thinking 2k, end users don't seem to come along every day, so if you could use the money go that way, if you can wait go late X,XXX.

Maybe worth listing it on sedo, and telling them to put their bid on and you'll send it to auction and then send and see what you get :)

Last edited:
Edwins got that plus covers and he aint going to be selling short of that either. Yes covers would sell double that of duvets, maybe triple in the lifetime of a duvet but still a needed purchase throughout life for most households. And duvet is a wide enough top generic to enable covers and additional items to be sold off the site. £12k minimum.

Nope, I'm selling my duvetcovers.co.uk for £2,500. Don't know why you think it would be £12k+...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom