Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Appraisal: britishmetal.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
has anyone got an idea of what its worth? pr 1/2 gets vaired hits between 5-30 a day. would be better in the hands of someone interested in heavy metal/rock music. 1st google for british metal and on first page for random search terms due to content on site.

thanks for letting me know

Not huge value, but a site on British metal bands would probably get traffic and make Amazon sales. Someone might buy it off you for a modest sum on that basis.

Rgds

Ah, sorry, I see you have a site up. £250+ sale would be good IMO. I would sell at £125+.

Rgds

thanks for that how would i go about selling a name? i`ve had a look on sedo but cant seem to figure it out, i`ve joined, got names on, but dont know how to sell... is there anywhere else to sell names? thanks again

thanks for that how would i go about selling a name? i`ve had a look on sedo but cant seem to figure it out, i`ve joined, got names on, but dont know how to sell... is there anywhere else to sell names? thanks again

You will have to be a bit proactive in selling your names, so once you have got them on Sedo, you need to publicise that a domain is available for sale. Setting a fixed price for the name helps in making a quick sale. You should also approach potential buyers, e.g. current rock music sites, just send them an e-mail and tell them the name is available for sale.

Rgds

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom