Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal afghanistanwar.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking that maybe it would be worth something to a history buff or professor, etc. However, too many possible alternatives and not a fit for the ext.

The war over there isn't going to end anytime soon, so it might be worth renewing it and using as a news resource.

It's not going to be a big money maker, but if you get a load of news feeds from the BBC, Reuters etc on there and Adsense the site up, it should cover the renewal fees over 2 years with a few quid on top for a few beers, the term has 12,100 exact searches, so ranking for that term could see a small amount of revenue, personally I think it's worth keeping for the sake of £5+

Good call Systreg
stick a wordpress site up, there are thousands of RSS plugins for WP, you could fine tune the content quite easy that way and keep focused on the subject.

i think you should make a page highlighting the work done by help for heroes with links to give donations.

IMO, profiting from the war in afghanistan is in bad taste.

i think you should make a page highlighting the work done by help for heroes with links to give donations.

IMO, profiting from the war in afghanistan is in bad taste.

This, Profiting from all the lives lost over there is not a good thing. You should support the troops like pendragon said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom