Membership is FREE – with unlimited access to all features, tools, and discussions. Premium accounts get benefits like banner ads and newsletter exposure. ✅ Signature links are now free for all. Share your own thoughts and experience, accounts may be terminated for violations.
  • Welcome to AcornDomains.co.uk, a friendly community for UK domain investors, developers and anyone interested in domain names.

    Whether you're looking to buy or sell domains, learn more about the UK domain market, get feedback on your names, or simply chat with other domainers, you're in the right place. AcornDomains has been bringing together people from across the UK domain industry for many years, from complete beginners to experienced investors.

    Have a look around, join the discussions and, if you haven't already, create a free account and introduce yourself.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Acorns Little Helpers Please!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"money detectors" are a specific product and that's the term to describe that product. It's not a "brandable" domain. See for example money detectors - Google Product Search

I also only valued your domain at 0 for DOMAINERS. I quoted mid xxx to low x,xxx to END USERS, but perhaps you missed that part?!

Anyway, that's definitely the last time I offer my opinion on any of your domains. What a waste of time!
 
Last edited:
I also only valued your domain at 0 for DOMAINERS. I quoted mid xxx to low x,xxx to END USERS, but perhaps you missed that part?! !
That's my whole point the name in anyones eyes, even if its not your cup of tea is worth a minimum of xx to DOMAINERS, to xxx if they had a client to sell onto. For you to say (0) was just wrong, no domainers name is worth (0) even if I thought so (and I've seen some real rubbish) where the owner thinks different, I wouldnt say. I might pm them and tell them they might want to consider saving themselves the renewal fee.:D

I was further incensed when I looked at your site and saw the amount of dross you're trying to sell for a minimum of £2,500 you've got to be kidding. No I didn't miss the xxx to low x,xxx and on the latter you'll be nearer the mark I expect.

**Thanks to the people who DID pm or sent an email, who clearly know what theyre talking about - you know who you are ;)

Anyway, that's definitely the last time I offer my opinion on any of your domains. What a waste of time!
Well at least I've had a result there then!! - I won't have to waste energy, I won't say any more on this.
 
Isn't it refreshingly honest that if some-one thinks your name is worth nothing they're prepared to say so ?

This isn't a 'cast the first stone' exercise, it's a place for open, subjective comment.

A name can be worth nothing to a domainer - I have a bagful !

Edwin didn't ask for an appraisail - you did.

Why not sell the name for a small packet and just bump the thread then ?

Cheers.
 
No point arguing with someone who goes back and edits their previous posts to gain the upper hand.

And it's thread, not string.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom