Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Acorns Little Helpers Please!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"money detectors" are a specific product and that's the term to describe that product. It's not a "brandable" domain. See for example money detectors - Google Product Search

I also only valued your domain at 0 for DOMAINERS. I quoted mid xxx to low x,xxx to END USERS, but perhaps you missed that part?!

Anyway, that's definitely the last time I offer my opinion on any of your domains. What a waste of time!

Last edited:
I also only valued your domain at 0 for DOMAINERS. I quoted mid xxx to low x,xxx to END USERS, but perhaps you missed that part?! !
That's my whole point the name in anyones eyes, even if its not your cup of tea is worth a minimum of xx to DOMAINERS, to xxx if they had a client to sell onto. For you to say (0) was just wrong, no domainers name is worth (0) even if I thought so (and I've seen some real rubbish) where the owner thinks different, I wouldnt say. I might pm them and tell them they might want to consider saving themselves the renewal fee.:D

I was further incensed when I looked at your site and saw the amount of dross you're trying to sell for a minimum of £2,500 you've got to be kidding. No I didn't miss the xxx to low x,xxx and on the latter you'll be nearer the mark I expect.

**Thanks to the people who DID pm or sent an email, who clearly know what theyre talking about - you know who you are ;)

Anyway, that's definitely the last time I offer my opinion on any of your domains. What a waste of time!
Well at least I've had a result there then!! - I won't have to waste energy, I won't say any more on this.

I dont need anymore valuations on this, thanks to those who participated - string closed!!

Isn't it refreshingly honest that if some-one thinks your name is worth nothing they're prepared to say so ?

This isn't a 'cast the first stone' exercise, it's a place for open, subjective comment.

A name can be worth nothing to a domainer - I have a bagful !

Edwin didn't ask for an appraisail - you did.

Why not sell the name for a small packet and just bump the thread then ?

Cheers.

No point arguing with someone who goes back and edits their previous posts to gain the upper hand.

And it's thread, not string.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom