Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Complete Acorn Domains Launches Live UK Domain Auction Feed! 1st 3 auction platforms: DomainLore, Flip UKbackorder

Helmuts

AcornDomains.co.uk
★★★★★
Reaction score
It feels great to publish this announcement our Live Feed: UK Domain Name Auctions page!!

We are proud to announce that our @Admin has completed the v1 of our new Live Feed: Live UK Auctions! Great job!

This fantastic feature (idea is not ours, the inegration is) gives you real-time access to some auctions from some of the leading platforms, including:
  • DomainLore.uk
  • Flip.uk
  • UKbackorder.com

Tp see the full list, please remember visiting these great platforms regularly.

Never miss a bidding opportunity again!

The mission of this feed is to show you few auctions across selected websites, saving you time and effort. + reminds you about these awesome platforms.

Visit our Live Feed today: https://www.acorndomains.co.uk/pages/live-uk-domain-name-auctions/

Screenshot:
Screenshot 2024-06-14 at 13.48.22.png

Best wishes all!!
Helmuts
Acorn Domains - Your One-Stop Shop for UK Domains

p.s. more integrations are features are coming to Acorn members.

Have a question, is hidden gem section in DomainLoe auction also included in this feed??

@cloud, I was giving it a finishing touch. It should work completely fine now!

Where did the idea come from?

:) I think the original idea comes from the Acorn sidebar that has "Auctions Ending" Flip.uk widget. Colin created it.

Aside from that, a friendly competition is always good for the market, isn't it? :)

.. the work is not complete with Acorn's Live UK domain name feed - more is coming.. Our @Admin will be taking off a week, and I will busy at Baltic Domain Days - new updates will be coming after this.

@rob Isn't it cool that we have included all 3 main UK marketplaces?

@Sam, let me know if Sniper comes up (or if you have chosen to use a different name for developing your marketplace) > we will include your auction feed as well.

Best wishes all!
Helmuts

Reactions: dee
@Admin, great job on improving the looks! Thank you!

It would make miles more sense that domains without bids say -- or 0, rather than £50 (or whatever the starting price is). Because the "current" bid doesn't exist yet. Agree?

Yes, absolutelly. We are already thinking about this. .. and few more features. Thank you for a valuable advice!

[Update]

1) SEDO auctions are included.
2) Colour improvements to colour-match the auctions to the brand colours

Good job @Admin!!

Screenshot (84).png

We have had a live auction feed on the main page at DN.ca for quite a while, the above box animates if you visit the forum.

However, we do not combine the feeds from all the auctions so I have to give your admin credit, that is quite a feat of engineering.

Question I have for you....

Did you have to get all the auction sites on board for this or how did you manage to grab all the info?

Hi @Admin, @MapleDots is a friend and great guy running the Canadian DN.CA :) Very cool and super experienced!!

Hi @Admin, @MapleDots is a friend and great guy running the Canadian DN.CA :) Very cool and super experienced!!

Thank you Helmuts

I noticed you did this bot on Acorn and DNF, it's a great feat and a great service.

I have not been able to achieve this because our auctions are all competing and I don't think anyone would allow us to make a live cumulative data base. So we started working with CatchDrop and made an animated results within a box and I am working on the same with the other TBR provider. We have some smaller ones too but if I get the two biggest its probably a win.

It's a complete mystery to me how your admin would have achieved your feed given you are drawing information from four sources. If they are all cooperating then you are one up on us because I'm not sure I could get them all to cooperate with the data.

Thank you Helmuts

I noticed you did this bot on Acorn and DNF, it's a great feat and a great service.

I have not been able to achieve this because our auctions are all competing and I don't think anyone would allow us to make a live cumulative data base. So we started working with CatchDrop and made an animated results withinn a box and I am working on the same with the other TBR provider. We have some smaller ones too but if I get the two biggest its probably a win.

It's a complete mystery to me how your admin would have achieved your feed given you are drawing information from four sources. If they are all cooperating then you are one up on us because I'm not sure I could get them all to cooperate with the data.

Hi Frank, your animated widget is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Love it!!

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

☆ Premium Listings

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom