Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal A short list of domain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi,

I've collected too many domain's over the last year or so and now need to look at selling several to provide time to invest into a new project.

(I hope listing more than one domain within a post will be ok with this forum, as I would be interested to know if any of the below .co.uk domains are worth selling and their approx value.)

campsitebreaks.co.uk (campsitebreaks.com)
digiwebhost.co.uk
propertydeck.co.uk (propertydeck.com)
propertykit.co.uk
sandshore.co.uk
yourlettings.co.uk (yourlettings.com)
realtykit.co.uk

If you find any of them of interest please do message me.

Sorry, but I don't see a lot of value in any of them - although I don't claim to be an expert.

Campsitebreaks is probably the best - and could be worth working up, but not something I'd buy I'm afraid - even for reg free.

The others don't really mean anything (to me anyway). They're just pairs of nice words together. What is a property kit? Or a sand shore?

Sorry not to be more +ve.

I'd agree with Suzi that 'Campsite Breaks' is probably the one with more obvious development potential, maybe 'Your Lettings' would work as an 'advertise your property for let', cut out the estate agents kind of site?

There is a ltd co called Sandshore that might be worth a pitch to...

Thanks for the feedback. Sorry to hear that there's little value in my .co.uk list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom