Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal A few .co.uk Appraisals Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id say the best one is fashionchick.co.uk

Quite brandable name.

Check the site on.....

http://www.fashionchicks.co.uk

Intrested is a good spelling mistake but not the type of thing you will get type ins on because of the word.

Thanks Mat for your opinion was very helpfull!

If i plan to register more is it alright to post them here

I'd agree with Mat, the other 2 are not great, reg fee but fashionchick is a nice enough domain and worth something especially if it was developed.

I would say using this forum only when you wanted an appraisal would be rude so perhaps better to get involved more rather than using it as a free service so you give and receive ;)

No i ment can i post in this topic more than once with new appriasals? ill be checking out the rest of the forum after, i would help out on apprasals if i knew more which im working on :)

Hi,
just to confirm what the others have said. Fashionchick is a nice name, you wont get rich off selling it without fully developing it :) nonetheless, when i first started i regged many worse names.

Intrested etc are no good as there really is no logical use for the name.

There are still good names out there but really be ultra selective as when you are new to it its easy to go and reg everything under the sun and look back and think wtf wa i doing lol.

On the DO side, obviously read the forums and look at domainprices.co.uk to see names that actually have sold.

Rob

Thanks for the advice had a look at the listings was a shock to see how much some names go for and the trend of domains sales.

I noticed i also have

d0p.co.uk
hostalot.co.uk

Any value to these or more proxy sites :p ?

The bar for .co.uk names is quite high. Look at sji2671's signature. Those are the names that sell - generics, specific products people have interest in, names with no wasted or replaceable words, names likely to make an end user think he absolutely must have it, etc.

If your going to get spelling mistakes chose a word that will get some type in traffic. For example I registered battries a few days ago and thats getting some nice type ins and clicks.

Other good ideas off the top of my head would be words like telivisions, computars etc etc

Always check google for results on the misspelling, thats a good indication of the amount of people who dont spell it correctly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom