Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal 6 (.com) and 3 (.me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I'm trying to sell all these domain names but dont know their worth.
Please advice me if I should wait.

ComeOnLove.com
GreatUni.com
GrillSalad.com
UkPence.com
VisaBomb.com
YumHut.com

BobOnline.me
OnlineSite.me
PizzaOnline.me

Please show value with domain name.

Thanks alot in advance

reg fee or less. what was your plans when registering them?

thanks guys for appraising them...i was offered $200 for PizzaOnline.me and $500 for GreatUni.com so I thought i should appraise them first...now I know the quality of this site

thanks guys for appraising them...i was offered $200 for PizzaOnline.me and $500 for GreatUni.com so I thought i should appraise them first...now I know the quality of this site

Of course you have a $200 offer for pizzaonline.me , let me guess this was not public in a forum and so not able to prove it.

Tell you what, why not come back here when you do sell them to show us how wrong we are?! :)

:( no need to get the hump, if youv got those offers i would take them and run. we all have domains that we "personally" think are great but most others dont.;)

that is very poor,you ask for an appraisel on this site and when they don't put 10k each you get the a**e,both boxerdog and rob are experienced in this field and they don't have to share there opinion with you,this is why most people do not appraise domains,so do us all a favour and show some respect.

mark

I think yumhut is the better of them safkool, but I've yet to meet anyone who grills salad!

Have a good look around the forums, get a feel for what may sell and what may not and use that knowledge to becoming a successful domaineer..

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom