Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Offers 549 domains for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Nothing to see here, cheers.

Last edited:
I offer you:

regeneration.org.uk - £50
poultry.org.uk - £50
nba.org.uk - £25

Thanks Mark,

I offer you:

regeneration.org.uk - £50
poultry.org.uk - £50
nba.org.uk - £25

I'll set the end time on those as tomorrow, Jan 23rd at 10:00pm, sniping rules added above.

Last call on the names above, the auction for those 3 ends tonight at 10:00pm.

Any offers on the other domains on my Sedo link, plenty there with uses, cheers.

A bit pricey my fellow irishman :D

@ Sean, what's a bit pricey, Sedo prices? As above, that was to put off low ballers on Sedo and for any possible end users passing by, as above, it says, ignore the prices on any domains listed.

I'm happy to listen to any offers, and as long as it's not a complete piss take offer, I'll ask them to post the offer here and I'll set an end time.

Ok, no probs

but if you have a domain listed at £3,500 what sort of offer would i need to buy it ;)

Sean, as above, ignore the prices, but if it is a domain worth £x,xxx, it's not worth offering me £50 for it.

I'm actively looking to sell, so as long as I'm approached with reasonable offers by PM, and if I agree, buyers can then post their offer here, and I'll give an end time for the following day.

Anyway, enough chat on here, it's a sales topic, if you have an interest in a domain, PM me.

Thats fine, and some great domains i must say, very tempted to send an offer over, best of luck

Any more offers on these?

Last edited:
I've just been through all of my names on Sedo and smashed the hell out of all the prices, if any interest you, PM me your offer to discuss.

Later on today (it's 3:32am now) in the afternoon or early evening, I'll be changing every domain on Sedo to a "Buy It Now" listing, if you want to take any at the BIN prices, send me a PM on here rather than taking it on Sedo, so as to avoid sales fees.

I'll leave the prices as they are on Sedo for a couple of days, then they'll be going back up again.

Last call on any of these before they're removed, cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

☆ Premium Listings

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom