Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain 1 or 2 Word For a Gift Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
All done here. No more PM's

Last edited:
GiftSite.co.uk

2003 registered GiftSite.co.uk

Best offer within 7 days secure with now reserve.

Bids in £20 increments please rising to £50 increments when bidding reaches £100 and £100 increments over £500.

Chris "the at sign" UK3.com

Current highest bid stands at £650 21:09 GMT 02/03/2015

Auction was due to finish at midnight but this has now been extended to 12 noon Tuesday 3rd March as I will not be online until late tomorrow morning

Last edited:
Cheers Dropcatcher for spamming my thread with an auction!!!!!

Terrible way of doing business

There are some humorless flastards on Acorn and I thought that maybe one or two with double figures IQs might possible taken offence but I'm surprised at you Max. We've done business before and I you know full well that I no longer wholesale.

As you yourself are one of the most legendary flippers of our time, did you seriously believe that the above is anything other than a little light entertainment? I have a standing offer of £2K for GiftSite.co.uk and I fully know that nobody is ever going to pay even 10% of that on here.

You seriously need a chill pill mate!

A joke? I have bid £5 for GiftSite.co.uk and if nobody else places a higher bid in a 7 day period you said I can have it.

Flipping heckl Will all you flippers please keep your hair on?

I have already confirmed both by my post and PM that I will accept the highest offer by next Monday.and I stand by that. I have three standing offers from Acorners for this name, one of which is into four figures. I'm assuming that, and I fully reserve the right to will remind them if they haven't refiled their bids by the weekend, they will now realise that I'm willing to come down to their previously rejected offers and snatch a bargain.

This domain will be sold next Monday and if nobody has any pocket money left and all three of the existing bidders decline to rebid then you will indeed buy this name for a fiver. I'm not willing to repeat myself again.

What is so utterly hilarious is one of the flippingest flippers of all time truly believes that I would have any interest in selling a name this good for less than price of several bottles of Cristal.

The post was NOT intended to hijack the very thin skinned and touchy MAX99's thread.

bizarre humour, almost seems like you've dropped a few pills or something

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

☆ Premium Listings

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom