Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal 1.5M Uk local search and 9M global, how much does It worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
YourMake.co.uk ???

Google keywords tool stats :

keyword: your make
CPC $1.40
Local Monthly Searches [Set to UK-English]
Global Monthly Searches

It's a high search volumes one, but YourMake I think is only "almost" words and doesn't mean something or It should be better for subdomains.

well ok folks, thanks for the correction as i'm new into this business :)

And what makes the differences between exact and phrase stats result then?
at least I received higher value using estibot's automatic appraisal system with That domain's high [broad] search volumes. Dunno what is Their formula for valuating a domain name and I think They must fix It and nobody will get confused about domain name values :cool: [I was once received a result of average CPC for a domain is around $160 but when I re-checked It using google keyword tools It was only $0.05].

But most of Their valuations are nearly realistic to me and some other people [compared to other automatic estimators out there], and above examples are just a few error made by a software right?

will post other name with exact search after This, thanks again for the info [never realized It before :)]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom