Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

£9 each, Guaranteed catches of thousands of RoR .UKs

Reaction score
The founder of DropCatcher GUARANTEES to "catch" your selection of over two thousand quality RoR .UK names due to drop over the weekend.

How could anyone make such an utterly ludicrous claim? That would only be possible if they already owned the domains. Which I do. Buy any quantity from my list and then renew them on your own tag before they make it to NumNut's deletion cycle and have the probability of being snapped up by one of the very-obviously-not-rigged catching cartels, be they Romanian, Milton Keynes or elsewhere based.

Email me at C the-at-sign CHC.US / Skype CHC.US / WhatsApp/SMS/Voice +44 7979 7272 32 for the latest list. The current list is valid as of 14:22 GMT Thursday. This time will be updated every time I amend the list to remove sold ones.

If you purchase 250+ domains you'll pay just £9 (nine pounds) each. Not a misprint.

Smaller quantities as follows:

100+ domains = £15 each

50+ domains = £19 each

25+ domains = £25 each

10+ domains = £29 each

or cherry pick any individual domain(s) for just £39 each. Why use a drop catcher, even your own, when you can have the absolute guarantee of bagging your target?

Renewals are the responsibility of the buyer. Your purchases will be transferred via your choice of Nominet CoR and/or tag change UNRENEWED. If you do not renew them they will be deleted at the weekend with no refund. The moanie moos on here will probably still bitch on about being misled and if anyone knows how I could possibly make this any clearer, then I'm all ears.

These names are NOT to be compared with the FTR excrement that clueless newbies are currently registering and then banging onto DL gems to waste their fivers.

Keen DNA Pro users will see that I renewed several thousand yesterday but thousands of excellent domains remain, all at a single price depending on which pricing tier that your buy falls into. I'm doing further renewals constantly so for the sake of avoiding even a whiff of impropriety I would urge you to PLEASE DNA your selections before emailing me to check they've not been renewed yet. Once they have been, they will not be included in this offer.

To all the Inglorious Basterds who think they're going to "save" their tenners and catch even a single one of the half decent ones, best of luck with that. Large chunks are already being sold to the numerous ADs that I've already reached out to and I'm going to have a final trawl through tomorrow night and spend another few grand renewing every single half decent name that remains unsold.

If by some miracle your chosen domain(s) still remain unsold/unrenewed at midnight the day before, it's either because it's a very mediocre domain and/or you know there are going to be dozens of catchers after it.. Let's face it, you know deep down that the various catching cartels, Romanian or Milton Keynes based or elsewhere, were always going to catch 99% of the good ones.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom