Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Premium Domain Names

Reaction score
Anyone noticed recently the bargain basement section has better domains in it than some of the ones in the premium section? :eek:

The premium section is awful, there isn't anything in there I'd even believe to be anywhere near 'premium' (aside from rings.uk etc). I see SoftTech Legend Limited has made an effort to try and put all his domains in there :D

The premium section is awful, there isn't anything in there I'd even believe to be anywhere near 'premium' (aside from rings.uk etc). I see SoftTech Legend Limited has made an effort to try and put all his domains in there :D

I think maybe the posting rules in that section have changed or possibly they don't need to be checked before posting. The section states "Quality UK Domain Names for sale likely to sell for £x,xxx or more.", but some of the domains are worth much less.

I moved a dozen out of there yesterday evening, probably overlapped this thread

I moved a dozen out of there yesterday evening, probably overlapped this thread

If I was you, i'd move all the domains posted by "SoftTech Legend Limited" to a different forum and tell them not to post in that section again.

If I was you, i'd move all the domains posted by "SoftTech Legend Limited" to a different forum and tell them not to post in that section again.
Thats exactly what i did yesterday. And again just now with a second warning.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom