Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

New Setup Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conversations are not deleted so you can keep them indefinitely. So you can keep your transaction history in them and space isn't an issue if you upgrade your account which sounds reasonable if you are making sales.

Conversations are not deleted so you can keep them indefinitely. So you can keep your transaction history in them and space isn't an issue if you upgrade your account which sounds reasonable if you are making sales.
True, but I'm someone that likes to create a local backup as part of my own accounting; plus if I ever need to provide evidences of a sale, such as the communications, it is much easier to have a text print-out than pointing them at my log-in details on Acorn. At the moment I just create a pdf print of the screen, but it isn't ideal.

Yes fair point, we will add a conversation export feature and make it availalbe to Exclusive members, will advise you when it is live.

Can you delete conversations to free up space? I can't really get how it works?!

Can you delete conversations to free up space? I can't really get how it works?!

Deleting is now "leave conversation" , because of how they work they are no longer individual messages, so effectively you cant delete them because someone else is apart of them. However leaving a conversation removes it from your inbox and therefore frees up space.

Exclusive members can now export ALL or individual conversations to HTML, CSV or text shown below, we've also given the option to Leave all which does what it says on the tin, it allows you to leave all conversations in your inbox and therefore removes all messages ( bear in mind the conversation will still be in the database until the other person involved in the conversation leaves it too :

leave.png

With the removal of the PM content in the email notifications, can you add in an option to convert a 'conversation' to basic text for saving? As some transactions are carried out using this facility (instead of moving away to email), it would be handy to keep records.

All done Ian, this feature is now live.

The 'New' Acorn looks Good all-round, Pretty instant on the loading and an easy read. With the addition of the Gtld discussions, Can we guess the aim is for the new acorn to go a-bit more Global in its planned reach.

That was a Nice email received regarding the New Acorn

The 'New' Acorn looks Good all-round, Pretty instant on the loading and an easy read. With the addition of the Gtld discussions, Can we guess the aim is for the new acorn to go a-bit more Global in its planned reach.

That was a Nice email received regarding the New Acorn
Thanks Bailey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom