Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Droplists on Acorn down again

Reaction score
Seems something is up with the droplists on Acorn again.

Code:
simplexml_load_file(): http://ukdroplists.com/acorn2.php:1: parser error : Document is empty

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
    simplexml_load_file() in Riv/Droplists/ControllerPublic/Index.php at line 21
    Riv_Droplists_ControllerPublic_Index->actionDropped() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/acorndom/public_html/index.php at line 13

@Admin @RobM

Rob has retired from the forum (pushed away)...so im not too surprised. I'll check.

Guy, a simple loading gif in the div while ajax fetches the content would work well.

Hey Guy, how come you removed the modal to begin with? I've only just realised lol!

@dropped.uk

I signed up the other day and have a couple suggestions, hope that's ok

On ukdroplists they had a how many tlds were registered tab with a number, that was good and made lists quick to look through because if a domain wasn't registered in 6+ then it could likely be skipped over

Also when organising by length it would be better if it ignored the extension so 3 grouped lll.uk and lll.co.uk together

Otherwise very good, thanks

AFAIK there are options in the filter that aren’t enabled by default. Have a look!

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom