Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Can we have a dislike reaction option?

@PaulK @invincible - thanks for the disagree... it had been requested by other members. However, if the consensus is that you dont want it I will remove it. If you meant your rating then leave it and the feature may be removed.

@PaulK @invincible - thanks for the disagree... it had been requested by other members. However, if the consensus is that you dont want it I will remove it. If you meant your rating then leave it and the feature may be removed.
I think they were just being ironic using it, I was going to do the same, but it is a good idea.

I think they were just being ironic using it, I was going to do the same, but it is a good idea.
I thought that may be the case hence my last message suggesting they undo the rating if it was an attempt at humour. :)

I thought that may be the case hence my last message suggesting they undo the rating if it was an attempt at humour. :)

my poor attempt at humour - i do think the icon is a great idea

I guess I've given Invincible 'Our little Terrier' a few reasons to bite-on. But over the years here and on 'safesys' Board(for those that remember the ol'times) I'm happy that I try to add.

Love to know a few of Invincibles domains - or his he all mouth and no trousers, as I suspect - and dare I add as much time on his own hands - as me, one of the retired (since I was 50) thank you.

Nice to see Pauls (safesys) Reg still on there on the very Cream of UK domains

Love to know a few of Invincibles domains - or his he all mouth and no trousers, as I suspect - and dare I add as much time on his own hands - as me, one of the retired (since I was 50) thank you.

I would have thought a seasoned domainer should have a decent idea of some of Davids portfolio, and it is impressive. One of the best.

Last edited:
I'm just not impressed with someone that feels their time is well spent with well-worded lengthy counters to posts - rather than just adding constructive posts.. Anybody that feels their imaginary image goes before them in words or portrayal really needs to see a doctor
I'm not Anti David - just feel he's more happy countering than adding, hence my reference to safesys. I'm impressed the man's got that much time on his hands to contribute at length (negatively) as he does

I would have thought a seasoned domainer should have a decent idea of some of Davids portfolio, and it is impressive. One of the best.

No offence meant - but an 'impressive' uk domain portfolio is hard to imagine - a little bit like great word portfolio in .net or .org domains.

We've all had a different steer on what makes money - Parking/staticpage UK domains (apart from something like - edwins Maps) is a long lost loser. I've made my money on registering operational business names/common identities, most of them pretty frivolous to outsiders but still obvious to those operating within those markets as the shortest descriptive

No offence meant - but an 'impressive' uk domain portfolio is hard to imagine - a little bit like great word portfolio in .net or .org domains.

Ok, well if you don't consider any uk domain portfolio to be impressive, I'd just say that David has one of the best unimpressive ones then :D

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom