Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

wwwhamleys.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I see this dropped today and the registration says
Hamleys of London Ltd yet it also says it is a UK individual?
Is that the company registering the typo and mistakenly putting individual? or if an individual isn't it a bit dodgey putting hamleys of london ltd as the registrant?

Perhaps Hamleys apoproached WILDE, perhaps it's already been sold to Hamleys... Perhaps Hamleys just made a mistake.

wwwHamleys.co.uk NOT 4 sale

Yes I did see it drop and to save Hamleys the trouble of getting it under Nominet dispute procedures from somebody who registered it who did not under stand "passing off" laws and would register it to get the type in traffic and Google ads income.

It is a service we offer of acquiring dropping and similar names but if we see some obvious domains expire that we believe should belong to a particular company we register them in their name (some earlier ones are not in correct name) or if we can find contact details advise the company directly it is expiring. We make no charge for this service, we just ask that the company consider making a charitable donation to any charity of their choice.

In this case I registered the domain in the name of Hamleys of London Ltd which is the same name against Hamleys.co.uk and I am trying to get somebody at Hamelys to accept the gift of this domain, with no cost to them.

If anybody knows somebody at Hamleys could you let them know to contact us.

Stephen
Really Useful Domains
Really Useful Domains - for Domain sales and services

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom