Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal www.remit2india.eu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have had a offer from somone for this domain that I have parked on Sedo. Can I get an average price from you all? Then I can tell you what the offer was!;)

what ever it was take the money :D

.........but if the buyer is the actual company "remit2india" then i would hold out for some more money. to the end user it must be worth £1000 otherwise sub 100. ask some questions work out who it is

Thanks for your comments & thoughts it's interesting to see where I went wrong with some of the domains I chose but this is my 1st attempt! so I knew it was a bit of a gamble

I was offered 100 euros for remit2india.eu - It's parked on Sedo. I thought Sedo acted as the middle-man during the purchase of the domain? or can the owner negotiate directly with the buyer? I'm unsure what to do next to be honest!

unfortunatley through sedo you cannot contact the buyer so you'll have to run with your instincts.

i forgot to mention that id remit2 is a company then they would have a claim to the name but this is quite difficult to enforce and cost £700 so if it comes to it dont push your luck and settle for something just below this value

bdstores said:
I was offered 100 euros for remit2india.eu - It's parked on Sedo. I thought Sedo acted as the middle-man during the purchase of the domain? or can the owner negotiate directly with the buyer? I'm unsure what to do next to be honest!

bdstores,

sedo will steal most of that money off you despite saying loudly on all their front pages that there is no minimum commission.

I think they will thieve at least 50 euros off you, but it is almost impossible to find their charges listed clearly and unambiguously on their site.

-aqls-

aqls said:
bdstores,

sedo will steal most of that money off you despite saying loudly on all their front pages that there is no minimum commission.

I think they will thieve at least 50 euros off you, but it is almost impossible to find their charges listed clearly and unambiguously on their site.

-aqls-

I am a regular user of remit2india & to be honest they are very good fee wise (esp compared to Paypal) I use them all the time & their fees are very low. I don't see what this has to do with the domain name though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom