Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wordpress Security and Hacking Protection

Reaction score
Hi Guys

WordPress is a very safe and stable system when it is properly maintained. The only reason hackers can break in to your site is if you don't use a strong password and don't update your plugins and security. We have developed a monthly WordPress Hosting and Maintenance package for WordPress users that takes care of everything for you. It takes daily backups of your site, adds an SSL certificate for free and regularly updates all your plugins to ensure your site is protected.

Interesting to see that the website claims expertise since 1999, the Linkedin profile says the company was founded in 2011, and the domain name was registered in 2014.

(You're only getting a tough ride because your first post WAS spam, whether you laugh it off or not. We're a friendly bunch.)

Interesting to see that the website claims expertise since 1999, the Linkedin profile says the company was founded in 2011, and the domain name was registered in 2014.

(You're only getting a tough ride because your first post WAS spam, whether you laugh it off or not. We're a friendly bunch.)

Thanks Det. Insp. Edwin. Kirsen Consultants was formed in 1999 and has been helping people with their websites ever since. I did go to work for a Female Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit for 5 years (while still managing my clients in my spare time) but go tired of getting kicked in the crackers every day. When my friend came back from helping the Malawian government with streamlining their health program using IT we set up Free Range Websites together. In 2014 we shortened the domain name to Free Range Web. I am available for blood samples and psychometic testing on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Ah, shame, I can only do Wednesdays.

Interesting profile. Thanks for being a good sport.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

☆ Premium Listings

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom