Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal WirelessWebcams/co/uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
RE: WirelessWebcams/co/uk

Caught this one today while testing a new server location and script, was quite surprised at the exacts it gets thought it would be a lot higher.

Still summing up whether to develop or sell, any indication on value? I was thinking round the lines of mid to high £xxx?

ok you're right about them UK exacts they're poo, a cheap wirelss webcam will cost you about £25 but a lot sell for more than this, laptops and netbooks tend to have a built in one so would you need a wireless one ?

Low UK exacts even on the none plural so probably would need to market the site and chuck some ads on FB or similar, FB now do free video chat so you could cash in on that maybe ?

This as potential to make money but as is I would say £100 reseller and if you went end user to a company like Sony or Logitek then try for 2k to 3k

I would put it on DL staring at £50 and see what happens ?

Good luck :cool:

ps* doing this domainname/co/uk won't stop it getting indexed as Google will still read it as domainname.co.uk trust me I know, what I do is put domainname then put the extension on the next line underneath (see example below)

domainname
.co.uk

ok you're right about them UK exacts they're poo, a cheap wirelss webcam will cost you about £25 but a lot sell for more than this, laptops and netbooks tend to have a built in one so would you need a wireless one ?

I think they tend to be used more like CCTV etc. I'm considering picking one up to put in the nursery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom