Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal WiCharge.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
One of my future tech domains, WiCharge.co.uk, this is a good name for a wireless charging service. What do you think of the domain guys? What do you think my chances are of selling it one day?

40 post views and no opinions?? Come on chaps, I want to know what you think of this one!

I read it as WeCharge.co.uk which doesn't sound particularly good for any service. It doesn't pass the radio test either. If you're going to register brandables (either drops or future punts) then you really need to be choosing them in sectors with lots, or potentially lots of competitors or brandables which can work across lots of different fields.

I don't think picking up brandables in sectors which won't have lots of competitors and so specific that they could only work in the given niche. It's too specific.

Of course someone might come along and buy it - but you could say that for most names without going ridiculously obscure. For every 99 times you get told these domains are shite you'll sell one.

We'll see eh guys. It might become the accepted name of wireless charging tech, which might improve prospects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom