Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Why am I infamous here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello,

I just saw that I have red points, and that it is written that I am infamous around these parts. Well I did nothing to be so.

Sorry, but I did not find any way to contact the mods.. why is that I am infamous? Please see all my posts and you will se that I did nothing wrong.

Alex

PS: Sorry that I posted this here, but I do not know about any other for of contacting the mods.

It is really a bad experience to have the account in red. Hope you will fix the problem soon.

Thanks

Last edited:
You flamed one geezer 'cause you don't like Berlin, come on the war was over 50 years ago haha, the domain you were shouting about was a typo.

Hello,
thanks for the quick response. But you misunderstood my post.
First of all that domain was not a typo, but an IDN.
And second one, I did not mention the war, I mentioned a match between Hertha BSC and Rapid Bucharest last year in the UEFA Cup, and I said PS and off-topic. I do not know what you understood.

Hope the problem gets fixed soon,

Thanks,

Alex

If you look at the link near the top of the page User CP you can see everyone who hates you and they usually post a comment why.

If you want them removed, either post some useful posts that people commend you for or failing that, threaten to sue admin if they don't immediately resurrect your online reputation, and the greens will come back pretty quickly.:twisted:

I understand that is the way it works, but I may be being a little facetious :mrgreen:

yesterday

Thank you yesterday for the quick and useful info.

Can you please tell me who is the admin here, so I can send them a PM?
I did not say anything about the war and I commented about a thread where a scammer wanted to scam some members, so I really feel bad...

Thanks,

Alex Simon

It was me that turned the river red, I love scaring the local population. I've been doing it for millenia, I was in a book once. If I misread fair enough, I didn't see no idn though.

I was joking about the war.

Hello Lee Owen,

I just saw that you gave me a red. :)
First of all Hypermarket.com was not owned by the poster, but by a really famous domainer.

A typo would be Hpyermarket.com, but no, he listed the name as Hypermarket.com, obviously trying to scam all of us, that is why I comkmented in his thread. An IDN is not a typo in my oppinion, because it does not bring type-in traffic (that is what I understand through typo). It is only a name that is used in order to scam people.

And regarding my infamous PS, I just joked about Hertha BSC (the poster was obviously a supporter of that team), that they played bad in the Uefa Cup last year against Rapid Bucharest. It was a harmless joke, that I made to a scammer, and not to a legit domainer (in my oppinion).

I did say nothing about Berlin, myself I have quite a few friends there, and really have nothing in common with those who have anything with them.

Still don't know why you gave me a red, it is bad cause I have this nick on many forums, and people won't trust in me as a buyer or a seller if they see these red lights (though I am a model domainer who always pays fast, or transfers fast).

Alex

The listed domain is Hypemarket.com though.

Delete the rep please admin - even though I was right but harsh, he's a fellow romanian haha

You did not see no IDN because he did not posted it as an IDN. He wanted to scam us (I almost made him an offer, but then I read his other thread with Thailand.com)

I searched the WHOIS and saw that Hypermarket.com belongs to that guy from the Cayman Islands, and it was regged in 1998 I think. It is surely not his domain.

Didn't understand the part with millenia...

Thanks,

Alex

It was me that turned the river red, I love scaring the local population. I've been doing it for millenia, I was in a book once. If I misread fair enough, I didn't see no idn though.

I was joking about the war.

Hello Lee,

now what do you have with Romanians?
It is really hard for me to make me trusted by people only because of my country of residence.... there are a lot of fellow co-citizens that ruined the reputation of Romanians over the internet (because of them I still have no paypal, they refused to enter in the Romanian market). I have a lot of things and conflicts with Romanians, but really what do you have?

Alex

The listed domain is Hypemarket.com though.

Delete the rep please admin - even though I was right but harsh, he's a fellow romanian haha

Hello Lee,

now what do you have with Romanians?
It is really hard for me to make me trusted by people only because of my country of residence.... there are a lot of fellow co-citizens that ruined the reputation of Romanians over the internet (because of them I still have no paypal, they refused to enter in the Romanian market). I have a lot of things and conflicts with Romanians, but really what do you have?

Alex

I 'kin live here son, Bucharest, calm down. :mrgreen: And I love Romanians. Not literally, not yet anyway haha

I won't believe.. you live in Bucharest.... I live in Oradea, and I am actually Hungarian... I am here at the border.

I personally have many problems with Romanians, on other forums they try to sell their ugly names for $xxx.xxx.. so my credibility always suffers because of them too.

What do you do in Ro? If you want you can PM me.

Alex

I do this and a few other things, I moved here end of March. I've been Hungary as well - world traveller me (BA I already looked), Budapest, one of 3000 Millwall in 2004.

Why are you in Romania?

Something to do... because it's here... because I can... because it's cheaper... because I want to reinvest... because I want to live... because I like hot weather... because I might live next to the beach in the summer... because I can go skiing on the cheap in the winter... because so many reasons...

Last edited:
Personally I do not like Romania, but yes, one thing is undoubted: it has beautiful nature, and it is cheap, and one of the best places in the world to invest your money.

Btw, if you want to visit the caves in the Apuseni, you can come to me. There are terrific places here, that are unique.

Alex

haha Millwall supporter? In August I go for a week in London and one thing I wanted to see was The Den... sorry about it...

We go off topic now... but great that you are here ... I hope you will do fine.
What a luck on you.. alcohol is a bargain here :).

Me, I am a domainer, trainer and fundraiser.. but I will focus onm domaining.. I want to have a regular income from traffic to my sites, so that I can travel permanently, and move to Tanzania and Nepal for some time.. maybe some month, but I just started this year... but future is very promissing...

Last edited:
I don't really know why I'm here but I'll figure it out, I'm having fun anyway. Hopefully the fixture list will be good to you in August, Millwall v Leeds or Forest. Yes don't really need the drink, just a good time these days, although first night I was here got drunk for 67 LEI, less than £15 plus tip. It was like it was 1996 again in the UK, strong economy eh Mr Blair, rip off Britain more like and stealing from your own.

Enjoy your travels, I'm hoping to get around a bit as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom