Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Website or Wordpress theme for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have run.org.uk, which is open for sale. It's a new site so assume no statistics. It's been developed with a customised Wordpress theme, allowing for product reviews and price comparisons. The buy it now for the site is £1000 but I'm open to offers. First come first served.

Thanks, I look forward to hearing from you.

Chris

Last edited:
The theme will only be available for the first 10 buyers. This is to decrease the number of websites using the theme to make it fair for each of the buyers.
Surely once they have bought it, they can use it as many times as they want...

But that's irrelevant as it's based on a themeforest template?

/*
Theme Name: Convergence
Theme URI: http://themeforest.net
Description: The place where people and information converge and create community.
Version: 2.0
Author: Maximus
Author URI: http://themeforest.net?ref=Maximus
Tags: community, news, industry, blog
*/

Which you can't re-sell on it's own.

The Regular License grants you, the Purchaser a non-exclusive, non-transferrable right to make use of the work that you acquire (Work).

Last edited:
Hi Peter,

Thanks for your comments. Yes, the buyer will be able to use the theme on any sites they have.

The theme did originate from a previous theme, which is why I stated that it's a 'customised Wordpress theme'. I therefore am not reselling a Wordpress Theme as such as it is a complete revamp from the original design. I must apologise if I'm wrong but I have previously seen customised Wordpress themes that have been successfully posted and sold on Acorn Domains.

Are you sure you can do that under the standard licence from ThemeForest? Genuine question.

Does the site sale include all data and domain name as well as your customised theme? Any visitors yet?

Does the site sale include all data and domain name as well as your customised theme? Any visitors yet?

Hi Viceroy. Yes the sale includes the full site and domain name (135,000 searches for the keyword). There are no visitors to report.

Alien, I'm not sure. I will remove the individual theme from sale to solve all of the forthcoming controversy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom