Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Web Hosting Solution for my Spare parts Business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mathaidavid

I am supplier of spare parts of heavy vehicles. I want to start my online business for which I need a website which caters the Supply Chain Management of spare parts etc. in UK. I am looking for a web hosting solution that would fulfill my domain and other hosting needs. All suggestions and tips are welcome.

We can do the hosting no problems. We work with a lot of business's and can point you in the direction of good, reputable designers/developers if you need any assistance with the site also.

Any questions your welcome to email me, drop me a PM or call us :)

Craig

Hi Craig

long time since we spoke, hope alls well.

Regards
Brendan
easyhosting.co.uk / .net
formally freepagehosting

Hi Craig

long time since we spoke, hope alls well.

Regards
Brendan
easyhosting.co.uk / .net
formally freepagehosting

It has been a long time, I hope that you're in good health and that business is going good. We should catch up, drop me an email or ICQ sometime :)

Craig

hosting offer

can point you to unlimted everything hosting for $49 for the year with any domain you like (should be some goodies in stock on the forums you can buy if you ask!) comes with all the bells and whistles and no limitations to use etc

:D

"unlimited" indeed!

perhaps google or ebay would like to take up that offer. Would save them a fortune I'm sure :mrgreen:

Looking at the posting styles and IP's of the OP and the reply I have just removed, this is a spam thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom