Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Web-Design-Directory org uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Looking to sell a web design directory. this site it has been a trusty source of links for nearly 4 years. home page pr4 probably 10 or so pr3 pages. Generates perhaps a 500 unique visitors a month only. It attracts 10-15 new listing per month on average, currently stands at 600+ since starting all naturally obtained with another 100 who signed up but didnt complete listing. The site works by allowing the web professionals to create their own listing and generate their own meta data, page title etc therefore creating better quality user driven pages primed for link building.

A web designer/seo/web hosting person would benefit hugely from this. The site has been pr5 at one stage it is predicted to reach this again (if this is anything to go by http://www.seomastering.com/pagerank-prediction.php)

I'm looking for someone responsible who wouldnt try and resell the company data within - that has to be a condition of sale.

The site has been monitized in the past with some banner links £500 per year pro rata. i was approached rather than fishing around and i never bothered to re-negotiate with this particular web design company. The site generate 4 x as many page-views compared to uniques so potential for adsense.

in my spare time i tried to get the site ranking for some keywords which may prove lucrative in the future. so far:

web design quote(s) - pg1
web design directory - pg1
web design prices - pg2
web design company pg4

this site was designed to offer a free listing and expect a listing on their site in return.

The site was designed specifically to support the link building process for a web design/seo business that has now been sold.

looking for low-mid £x,xxx if you're interested pm me only with questions i will not respond to open posts.

(Edit: 25/10/11) Site bespoke and comes with CMS forget to mention sorry.

Last edited:
£1,000 from me.

This offer will be deemed as invalid after Friday 28th October at 4pm.

Let me know if you want to move on this.

Ben.

Looking to sell a web design directory. this site it has been a trusty source of links for nearly 4 years. home page pr4 probably 100 or so pr3 pages. Generates perhaps a 500 unique visitors a month only. It attracts 10-15 new listing per month on average, currently stands at 600+ since starting all naturally obtained with another 100 who signed up but didnt complete listing. The site works by allowing the web professionals to create their own listing and generate their own meta data, page title etc therefore creating better quality user driven pages primed for link building.

A web designer/seo/web hosting person would benefit hugely from this. The site has been pr5 at one stage it is predicted to reach this again (if this is anything to go by http://www.seomastering.com/pagerank-prediction.php)

I'm looking for someone responsible who wouldnt try and resell the company data within - that has to be a condition of sale.

The site has been monitized in the past with some banner links £500 per year pro rata. i was approached rather than fishing around and i never bothered to re-negotiate with this particular web design company. The site generate 4 x as many page-views compared to uniques so potential for adsense.

in my spare time i tried to get the site ranking for some keywords which may prove lucrative in the future. so far:

web design quote(s) - pg1
web design directory - pg1
web design prices - pg2
web design company pg4

this site was designed to offer a free listing and expect a listing on their site in return.

The site was designed specifically to support the link building process for a web design business that has now been sold.

looking for low-mid £x,xxx if you're interested pm me only with questions i will not respond to open posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom