Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal WeAreRecruiting.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to this forum and have never sold a domain in my life! I've got a couple of domains that I'm hoping to sell:
1. WeAreRecruiting.com
2. LoveAtFirstWebsite.com + co.uk + .uk

What do you guys think of these? I'm not a domain seller, I'm a web developer, but I've had these auto-renewing for a while and it's time to get rid of them so your thoughts would be greatly appreciated :)

Many thanks,

Andy

Last edited:
Anyone got any opinions? I'm not really sure what to do with these domains and would love some advice, even if it's just to tell me not to bother wasting any time on them :)

Well like all good domain-boards you've been ignored (apart from me - i'm the talkative type) Some words, just work in a local advertising context - doesn't mean they have any "Clout" in a 'Catch all' .com (or UK) environment .

Think about it " What are we Recruiting" is that 'Hookers', Fisherman, - Spanish Dancers ?? - get yourself a life outside domain recruitment - seems apt

Last edited:
LoveAtFirstWebsite - who are you trying to talk to ? (apart from the most Naive) Don't even try to patronise your custom base -(Customer or Client) no matter where they are starting from.

Last edited:
Hi Bailey,

Thank you for taking the time to give me your thoughts. Much appreciated. As I say, I don't do this for a living, so it's nice to get some other opinions on here.

To me, wearerecruiting would appeal more to one company, than a jobs website. However, anyone big enough to be of interest to you as a seller, would be using jobs.theirdomain or theirdomain/jobs or similar.

The other one I would turn off auto renew, and let it fall into the pit of nothingness. How many sites can you name (that a few people would know off) that have 'website' in their domain? It may have been ok in 1995, but don't really work now.

Just my opinion, and sure others will disagree.

Hi Spider,

I think you make some very valid points, and my personal thoughts are very similar to yours on this one. Might just bin the loveatfirstwebsite domain unless I can find someone to take it off my hands for a small token amount. We'll see. I think I'll try contacting a few recruitment companies regarding the WeAreRecruiting domain and see if there's any interest.

Many thanks,

Andy

WeAreRecruiting.com is not a bad name. There is a lot of money in the recruitment industry, so that obviously helps.

"We are recruiting" can mean we are a site that lists companies recruiting, as well as "We are recruiting", i.e. we are the best recruitment service that can take care of your recruitment needs.

'we are recruiting' sounds the ideal phrase for the MOD to use for an advertising campaign, although the .uk maybe the preferred choice over the .com.

@Accelerator - thanks for your comments.

Yes, I do like the "We ARE recruiting" aspect. I was, originally, toying with the idea of just pulling a few job feeds onto the page, but in the end -bit too busy with other projects to get round to it :)

@Tricky1 - thanks for posting. I know what you mean, it's a bit "we want you".... ish ... :)

Thanks for all the comments. I've decided to put it on Flippa for now to see if it gets any interest. I'm a .NET developer by trade, so all of this is just for my own amusement really ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom