Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain [Wanted]: .co.uk domain suitable for life insurance

Status
Not open for further replies.

wb

Reaction score
Looking to purchase a domain suitable for a life insurance website on behalf of a client. There are a number of options that the domain can be...

- Exact match (e.g. lifeinsurance.co.uk)
- Suitable 'brandable' (e.g. lifequote.co.uk)
- More generic but suitable single keyword (e.g. protection.co.uk)

All of the above are purely examples of course (!) as they are already in use, but should help me to narrow the selection down.

Notes (no exceptions)
- .co.uk only
- No hyphens
- No numbers

£x,xxx budget, but please only PM domains along with a realistic price rather than one to fit the budget...

Matt

Thanks for the PMs so far and apologies if you haven't had a reply (not being rude, it just saves a great deal of time posting in the thread instead).

Except ones which were obviously not suitable I've passed them all on and haven't yet found anything quite right.

So, keep the domains coming please. Especially interested in the more 'generic' dictionary words. :)

I'm sure someone was selling protect.co.uk on here a few month ago, which sounds to me like a winner for you

I'm sure someone was selling protect.co.uk on here a few month ago, which sounds to me like a winner for you

Thanks for the reminder, got in touch as it would have been perfect but it's already been already sold unfortunately. :(

For anyone reading, anything on the same kind of lines as the example above would be great!

Received a fair few now although many haven't fitted the criteria.

Any more suggestions? Would quite like to get a deal wrapped up this week. :)

Suitable domain now found and final offer made so no more PMs please.

Will update the thread to name the purchased domain for a short period when the deal goes through, or post up for more suggestions if not! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom