Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Service Want to integrate ebay, amazon, kelkoo into a site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I want to be able to display price comparisons from eBay, amazon and the likes of John Lewis, Comet etc together in a single block, possibly using a pay-per-click service from the likes of Kelkoo.

I currently use ECU but it's not really powerful or flexible enough for what I have in mind.

I've seen a site that does exactly what I want and will provide the URL via PM to anyone who thinks they can help.

Paul

Have a look at pricetapestry.com may be what your looking for it does price comparison on feeds from all the major affiliate networks and has some basic amazon and ebay api integration.

It is no way as easy to use ecu but much more flexible if you have time follow the excellent guides in the support forum you can build some decent sites

Thanks for the suggestion but Price Tapestry isn't suitable - I've tried it in the past for a different project. I really want to pay someone to come up with a solution - I don't have the technical skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

No members online now.

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom