Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Offers vwcampervan + 2 other related names

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm looking for offers on these, preferably for all 3 together, failing that, individually.

I was hoping to start a VW camper van free/paid ads site where people can buy/sell VW campers, interiors, parts etc, I did try setting up a free ads site using free software on Freehostia, but it was a bit beyond my computer skills. The .co.uk domain is currently PR 2:

vwcampervan.co.uk
vwcampervan.org.uk
vwcamper.org.uk

Payment by PayPal only, buyer pays Nominet fee, free push on 123-reg or I can change the IPS tag from there.

Last edited:
Last call for any of these, I'll leave it open until 12:00pm Monday for any offers to be made.

Cheers for the offer Golddiggerguy, but I'm not prepared to sell them to make only a £10 profit on what the domains cost me, because I know that the .co.uk name especially, has good potential to be a nice earner for someone with computer skills to knock up something like a classified adverts site for it, so I'll withdraw these from sale, thanks for the interest anyway, and the same to the person who enquired about the .co.uk via PM.

I'm re-offering these 3 domains, I have had two offers, £30 above by Golddiggerguy, plus another PM offer of £30 + a years free hosting, but I don't really need any hosting at this point in time.

I'm not looking for loads, just a bit of an improvement on the previous offers, the vwcampervan.co.uk domain has now gone up to PR 2 as well.

Ok £40 for just the .co.uk with a down load of the site.

Last edited:
Hi Golddiggerguy,

Cheers mate, you got yourself a deal, vwcampervan.co.uk SOLD

I'll send you a PM in a moment concerning transfer details.

[edit]

Just saw you edited your post while I was posting, you want the single html webpage it's currently showing? No problem, can email you the html file for it.

Last edited:
oh my god....i pop out the house for 15 mins, come back to make my offer and its gone!!!:evil:

Golddiggerguy you got a bargain there mate. (keep me in mind if you ever sell)
i really wanted that to build up my motorhome/campervan list:(

@ Boxerdog,

You should have been quicker of the mark mate, you didn't sound like you wanted it when you PM'd me about it and asked if I wanted to swap it, I replied saying I didn't want to swap as I need cash to buy other things, but you never got back to me.

Admittedly, I could have let it go on to see if there were any more offers made, but as there were only the 2 offers last time, and then Golddiggerguy offered again today, I thought rather than leave it to see if any more offers are made, and then he may have changed his mind by then, so I thought as I need money now, it's a done deal.

Anyone want to make an offer on the 2 remaining names?:

vwcampervan.org.uk
vwcamper.org.uk

[edit]

Payment received, domain transfer and push completed, cheers for the sale, Golddiggerguy, good luck with the domain and future site! Thanks for my first domain trader rating :)

Last edited:
i had to pop out and pick up the wife so thought i would have a think about my offer for 15 mins.
that will teach me, you win some you loose some i guess:rolleyes:

So why not start a topic for it rather than hijacking another topic, or send them a PM :roll:

yer iv looked at that one dragon but .org.uk has never floated my boat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom