Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_co_uk vfestivaltickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
vfestivaltickets.co.uk

nice small profitable niche, with over 200,000 tickets being sold at nearly 200 quid a piece.

already ranked on page 2 of google for search term v festival tickets

unique SEO content on all pages

no affiliate links set up - if you are a ticketmaster affiliate all you need to do is add your affiliate links

v festival line up is announced on sunday 26th feb
v festival tickets go on sale on march 2rd

looking for offers, be quick, tickets on sale march 2nd, you need to add your affiliate links before this date to cash in on this niche.

tickets for v festival sell out within the 1st hour of going on sale, thats over 200,000 tickets sold in an hour - this years is expected to sell out in record time due to rumors of The Stone Roses headlining.

once tickets have sold out - you can change your affiliate links to viagogo's pages as they buy and sell v festival tickets.

do i have any takers....

How much do you want for the domain + site?

i'm waiting for offers.

i would like high xxx for it to be honest.
its already page 2 of Google.

and with the demand and prices for tickets - it could do well with the right affiliate links.

it also looks very nice on my iphone..

Hi,

There seems to be a culture of offers which I kind of understand but don't you think it'd be easier if you set a BIN?

I'll offer you £100, it's not high £xxx's but if you want a quick sale then i'll take it.

now ranking in the top 3 on google.co.uk for search v festival tickets

the line up has been announced, and very good it is too - Stone Roses, as rumored, Noel Gallagher, Killers, Snow Patrol.. etc

tickets go on sale this Friday, if you are already affiliated with Ticketmaster then this is the site for you :)

Reduced to £600

dont forget, once ticketmaster sell out, change the links to viagogo, they always have tickets to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom