Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

vBulletin iPhone App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ditto! Plus forgot I got flogged a 2 year deal, not just 1, so got till next November before iPhone

I wouldn't bother. I 'upgraded' from a Bold 9700 to an iphone4 recently. I had it two months and sold it on EBay and bought a Bold 9780 from Expasys.

I really am lost on the mania behind the iPhone. For me it's a pile of shite. It doesn't feel the right shape in your hand, it's pointless trying to send email using the touch screen, ITunes is a joke and the mail delivery was slow.

I could go on and on :)

Been using tapatalk for bb for some time but it has some bugs in it and its very basic, would have loved a few more options.

I'm considering selling my BB 9700 and move to one of those HTC HD phones, one of my friends had one and it looks amazing

HTC ( & android) is the current and future of mobiles. Word.

HTC ( & android) is the current and future of mobiles. Word.
Agreed looked seriously at getting an iphone a few months ago but ended up picking a budget android for £99 quid on PAYG
It does 95% percent what the iphone 4 does at a fifth of the price no brainier really.
With google behind android and the open source nature of the operating system no fafing about with itunes just to put a song on my phone the iphones days are numbered IMHO

Last edited:
I agree, which makes me wonder about apps. In the future the main app development will be on the open coding such as Android.

If Apple don't drop the locked in nature of their apps then 5-6 years they won't be nearly as dominant as they are now. That being said I hear there are some downsides to opening up the code and letting a free for all on the apps. Some apps on Nokia were dialing premium rate numbers.

Be interesting to watch how it all irons out.

I've found Tapatalk quite useful, really happy with it. And that app is only to access the bulletin.com forum isn't it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom