Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

V124 error code.

Status
Not open for further replies.

foz

Reaction score
Anyone else getting,

"V124 You have been blocked from registering/checking domain names"?

I saw a post about this a while ago when someone was testing a script, it was from sending too many registrations for an already registered domain. I'd guess if you was trying to catch many names and getting an ,N on 2+ connections then firing the reg off, you could trip the block.

I can't remember who it was talking about it tho :(

No, it was years ago. I seem to recall Dale talking about socket speeds using lower level languages, and the time to prepare the socket being slower in some languages or something like that around the time.

I had this before when testing, I exceeded the amount of EPP requests (1,000 per rolling 24 hours), has your script malfunctioned and blasted out loads of EPP requests? When this happens you get blocked for 24 hours (not on a rolling 24 hours).

Last edited by a moderator:
It's actually 1000 creates so you'd have to try and register an already registered domain 1000 times. The script in question is mine but is being used now by a lot of chasers and this is the first block. Looking at logs the EPP was blocked *before* our script sent out a purchase attempt and I know the user is using a second chasing system not with us.

Yah apologies, I mean't to put create. I'd imagine if another EPP is live somewhere for the user that is off your system that maybe somewhere else its jammed sending blank requests or something of the like.

I moved servers once and forgot to cancel the cron on the old system and ended up blasting the DAC without realising for a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

No members online now.

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom