Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal userbase .co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Lee,

Could be a handy name I think, perhaps worth a couple of hundred or so, to an end-buyer IMHO. It's fairly generic and broad and so could have quite a few uses, etc.

Good luck in selling. :cool:

A couple of hundred? have you seen what you're selling your stuff for thanks for such a low appraisal. A couple of hundred... thanks anyway. A couple of hundred...

A couple of hundred? have you seen what you're selling your stuff for thanks for such a low appraisal. A couple of hundred... thanks anyway. A couple of hundred...

Woah there; nothing personal Lee, just my humble, constructive opinion and I'm sure many will disagree with me too. :)

I did say "couple of hundred or so", so that could include, 200, 300, 400 depending on the end buyer, no? :D

It aint personal, just having a laugh, I'm happy but as for a couple of hundred, you've seen what sells on here for a couple of hundred as I sell it, this is worth far more. See how it goes. Don't want to sell it anyway, but would if i got what it deserved.

Also let me know how well your three character hyphens sell, always interested in what they're worth as I have a couple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom