Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Offers UsedCars.me.uk "37,200,000"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
open to offers for:

UsedCars.me.uk

37,200,000 exacts

pm/post

there must be more interest in this :confused:
will stop taking offers this thursday at 9:00:00pm

just been offered £150 from a used car trader i deal with, so will set a BIN of £200
"still cheap as chips"

just been offered £150 from a used car trader i deal with, so will set a BIN of £200
"still cheap as chips"

£150 for a .me.uk to a mate? Snatch his hand off, that's a good deal, looking forward to seeing a nice .me.uk sale go through!

hes not a mate lol infact i dont really care for the bloke but he gives me alot of work, even though its a .me.uk i didnt think that was much of a good deal. pretty sure using ebay epn,autotrader etc could make some good rev :confused:

hes not a mate lol infact i dont really care for the bloke but he gives me alot of work, even though its a .me.uk i didnt think that was much of a good deal. pretty sure using ebay epn,autotrader etc could make some good rev :confused:

1246007745_michael_moonwalking.gif

There isn't really a used car dealer interested, is there? :p

"still cheap as chips"

Sorry to hijack your thread but I've been quite interested in the .me.uk extension in the past few days; did the used car dealer say what they plan to do with the domain? Are they going to develop it into a usable site, redirect it to their main site or keep it away in a locked cupboard? I'm just curious as to the value that organisations place on .me.uks as I would like to try and sell my one.

not got a clue what he intends to do with it, possibly redirect it or just have it for the sake of owning it, will try and find out tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom