Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

For Sale UploadVideo - £160.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure that people will do their own homework - it always seemed a waste of time to put lots of info in sales posts here at Acorn.

Last edited:
I'm sure that people will do their own homework - it always seemed a waste of time to put lots of info in sales posts here at Acorn.

well, just don't want the newbies to get caught out on this. the figure that you quoted suggests that the term gets alot of searches, this could be confusing.

just saying, google index result #'s mean virtually nothing.

and on another post you claim that it has "110,000 monthly searches" erm.. yea

try using https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal to find out search volume :)
WigWam

Last edited:
I think most people know what Google "results" mean and besides that, its a link to the actual results. Its really not that confusing, newbies or not.

Please note forum rules.

(The other post you are referring to is from Feb 2009! Yes, I had chosen "broad" instead of "exact". I was not trying to fool anyone - I was new to that tool 18 months ago)

Last edited:
Oops...I was hoping I edited that first part out before it was read - I didn't mean to be that harsh! I know where you are coming from in some ways, but I am really not trying to mislead anyone. People around here do their homework anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom