Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal ukbeef.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't really see it would be particularly valuable. beef.co.uk maybe, but ukbeef.co.uk is not premium enough.

Rgds

Thanks for the response.

Shame as I saw beef.co.uk was up to 29 offers on SEDO, so thought I'd give this a gamble.

Guess it doesn't cut the mustard.com :D ...36 offers on Sedo, unfortunately not one of mine:-(

Thanks for the response.

Shame as I saw beef.co.uk was up to 29 offers on SEDO, so thought I'd give this a gamble.

Guess it doesn't cut the mustard.com :D ...36 offers on Sedo, unfortunately not one of mine:-(

Everything is not always as it seems, those offers could have been £100 before the minimum offer was raised to 5k. I'm not saying that is the case but be aware that things may not always be as they seem.
And it goes without saying that putting uk in front of any word does not necessarily give it value.

Cheers good advice, it's just so irritating that I only started buying domains last month and have missed the domain gold rush years.

I feel like one of those old blokes in a movie panning for bits of gold in a river.:mad:

Simon.

Cheers good advice, it's just so irritating that I only started buying domains last month and have missed the domain gold rush years.

I feel like one of those old blokes in a movie panning for bits of gold in a river.:mad:

Simon.

yeah that's exactly right, domaining died when our favourite search engine moved the goalposts, I am knocking off 60-70% of the price of my portfolio to move them on...my advice do not spend too much on domains in these uncertain times.

Thanks deliajen

does anyone know if is there still a future in domaining, albeit with limited returns? also will the new gTLD's completely devastate the market or open new opportunities?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom