Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain UK Travel And Tourism related domain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Please only send domain info to my email, or post in thread as I have an almost full PM inbox that I cannot delete yet...

So no PM's on this please.

Post in thread or Send to: support [at] webflair.co.uk

Domain Criteria...

• Must be .co.uk or .com at a push (no .org.uk .net .me.uk etc)
  • Must be suitable for a general UK tourism website, NOT targeted at a specific tourism niche.
  • Ideally will have some Pagerank, but not essential

Please specify your asking price.

Budget £££ to low ££££

MCNM has ukti.co.uk - UK Tourist Information - not sure on price but I think it suits

Also, when I looked into it I think it has been operated as a tourist site in the past and has a few links to it.

travelspecials.co.uk
££££

Last edited:
Have ReallyCheapHolidays & TravelHungry, both .co.uk.

Let me know if these are of interest.

I think the the words tourist or tourism are more suited to this project than the word travel, because this will be UK only tourism site and will not include info on overseas locations or external flights.

MCNM has ukti.co.uk - UK Tourist Information - not sure on price but I think it suits

Also, when I looked into it I think it has been operated as a tourist site in the past and has a few links to it.

That's correct and it fits everything you are looking for PR2, backlinks, .co.uk extension and was run as a previous travel and tourist site, would be looking for the top end of your budget let me know if you want to do a deal.

Thanks
Mike

Hi Mike, I'll give it some thought but I had hope for some string keywords in the domain. I can see the appeal in a short domain though, and the PR is a bonus. I'll give that some thought.

I've been offered one other domain that is really good, so I'm not making any snap decisions.

Hi Mike, I'll give it some thought but I had hope for some string keywords in the domain. I can see the appeal in a short domain though, and the PR is a bonus. I'll give that some thought.

I've been offered one other domain that is really good, so I'm not making any snap decisions.

Totally understand, not a problem, email and contact number on site if you want to discuss further :)

shame no .org.uk, think can be perfect match, the extension

TouristBoard.org.uk

think I'll get an enduser one day for this puppy :cool:

UK Holidays

Hi

These may be too specific but worth a look

EnglishTouristGuide.co.uk
UkHotelBreaks.com
Britain4holidays.co.uk
Uk4holiday.co.uk
Uk4holiday.com
Uk4holidays.co.uk
UkShortBreak.co.uk
HotelReservationsUk.co.uk
UkBestDeal.co.uk
UkSightseeing.co.uk

Rgds
stephen

Last edited:
i think Travel-news.co.uk was up for sale as well - its in google news as far as I remember.

Checked my list of domains to register, and these cropped up as free to reg:

touristguideUK.com/.co.uk
touristHQ.co.uk
Tourisimguide.com/.co.uk
Tourismandtravel.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom