Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

UK Strip Club Directory Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all

We built a basic strip club directory in 2006 which is now getting 16,000 - 17,000 uniques per month from organic search alone, which has been steadily increasing year on year with pretty much no effort. With out giving the current name of the site away it ranks pretty much 1st or 2nd for most strip club in "x" location searches and first page for "strip clubs"

Visitor stats in last 12 months:

Uniques - 187,840
Page Views - 359,178
90.67% is organic traffic, the rest is split by direct or referring sites.

We also have the domain name StripClubs.org.uk which is currently parked but could be used to develop the site further by the new owner. We have never charged for listings on the site but often get contacted by strip clubs telling us that our site refers most of their traffic, so a simple charging structure would work well for someone prepared to dedicate a bit of time to it

Looking for serious buyers £10k+ offers. Please PM me if you would like to discuss further

Thanks

Gary

60215218.png

Last edited:
@damion I assume Gary didn't put the url in the first post because he didn't want it indexed...

It was more because of the fact that it has adult material and I didn't want just anyone to be able to access it or Acorn to close my thread...

Do any admins from AD have any issues with the URL being shown?

Gary - god bless u. At last a truely useful site for sale on Acorn :rolleyes:

Nice site Gary - can I volunteer my photography skills to the buyer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom