Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal UK Property Website Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi,
Can you please have a look at our new website and let us know what you think:

www. newflats .com

I am particularly keen in opinion from UK residents (sorry US :rolleyes: ) about how the forum works, and whether you would like to use our services to buy/sell/rent your house or discuss moving and the city you live in.

If you have any further ideas on promotion or feel that you could add something to the site, please tell us.

The listing side of the forum will look like this post, but the site is very new and as such property listings still being developed:

http://www.newflats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=158

Thanks in advance people! :eek:

Thats looks nice and slick to me (loads nice and fast too, something I always look for...specially now most of us have broadband lol), just a couple of things....first in Firefox B'ham & Bristol appear higher than the other names along the list at the foot of the main white are, I assume this is some CSS glitch. Second (and the only reason I point this out is because it has bitten me in the ass before now), check that image you used on the front page isnt copyrighted....if it is make sure you got permission.

P.S. That flat in LS1 looks cheap hehehehe

Thanks Nick, I'll look into those.

Feel free to plug your site in the Leeds section if you want. Add it to your signature and make some posts. Press release is going out nationally within a fortnight, so expect increase in visitors.

I also noted you had a property listed on your site - why not act as a double-agent (see site) and list it to refer people to your site and advert.
(Although you can't link to this in your post, only via pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom