Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

UK-DJs.net / Over 12K Per Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Online since 2004, UK-DJs.net is the most used and searched online DJ booking agencies in the world. It's top in Google for all possible search terms, is listed in Dmoz / Musicmoz, and receives between 6k and 9k visitors per month (Screenshot of stats attached).

UK-DJs is a subscription service where DJs pay to be listed for a year on the site. In the last year it has made over £12k in subscriptions, and has done that for the past 3 years very easily. There has never been any attempt made at on-site advertising via text link ads, or other ads, so that would be an excellent way of instantly increasing on the sites already successful subscription service. The site doesn't consume much time, so it will not be a full time hassle :)

Only serious offers will be considered for this great business, one which has had 5 years worth of work put into.

Please PM me if you are interested or would like further information.

(Just noticed this is in the wrong forum, so apologies for that. I'd be grateful if you could move it to the correct forum - Thank you.)

Attachments

• stats.jpg
    stats.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 207
Last edited:
What you are getting for the BIN price of 12.5K:-

- UK-DJs.net;
- Euro-DJs.net;
- Emailing list over 6K addresses;
- Email preset replies to clients dealing with application and payments;
- Handover with 2 weeks help and advice.

- 6-9K uniques per month;
- Over 12K in subscriptions for the last 12 months;
- Online since 2004; Listed in DMOZ; Top of all possible searches in Google;
- Takes up hardly anytime to run.

I'm selling UK-DJs.net (and Euro-DJs.net) because I have several projects on the go and feel like I've taken it as far as I can. I'm no expert in advertising or affiliate schemes - if I were, I probably wouldn't sell - but know if the right person got their hands on the sites, they would make a fortune through MP3 sites (like Beatport) and DJ equipment stores (HTFR, Decks.co.uk) as the visitors who come to the sites are perfect visitors for these sorts of sites.

If you would like to buy the sites for the BIN, or would like further info, message me. Last years sales will be shown - as proof - before any deals are made.

I look forward to hearing from you :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom