Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

For Sale .uk and .co.uk 41 domains with epik account

Wait... are you saying you won an auction but aren't going to pay for it? :eek:

*edit* I see you've marked this post as 'funny' (god knows why).
Can you answer the question please?

Wait... are you saying you won an auction but aren't going to pay for it? :eek:
sadly yes, bought ton of domains that i couldn’t resell, now i think i just wasted my money on them. so now im not able buy domain anymore. ran out of money. bye all :(

It looks like you sold zza.uk on my auction site - could you not use the money from that to pay for your auction?
*edit I just received contact from the auction winner - you are asking for more money than his winning bid? So you are refusing to honour a purchase at DL and a sale at my site?
Ok banned. I think you have made sure that nobody will want to deal with you. Destroying your reputation for a few pounds is never a good move.
Members might want to check through zza.uk on the forum to find out what other domains to avoid. I assume Matts has already contacted Denys.

Last edited:
An asshole is an asshole. Sad loser.

If someone is genuinely having financial problems, I'd try to cut as much slack as I could. It's the attitude that is truly sad.

• Agree
Reactions: Sam
If you've just bought a load of domains and feel like it was a mistake, trying to rip off the very people who might be able to and interested in taking them off your hands seems rather short sighted.

In his profile he claimed to be 20, but I don't know what to believe. He does seem very immature.

For another claimed scam: https://reportscam.com/scam-reports?page=349

"Tried to trade 100 dollars gift cards for bitcoins and got scammed buy Randula hemal meegaskada aka Eminent fox but he didn't know I would find him he has operations on what's app Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram and he is scamming from Colombo or owakanda maybe rathmalga Sri Lankan"

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom