Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_co_uk Two top B2B Chemical Sites - Need Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi,

Back to one of my earlier posts. I am selling this two sites that were used by a client for almost 10 years. Both sites are PR3. Please remove the spaces before checking:

1. S o d a A s h (dot) c o (dot) u k
2. C a l c i u m C h l o r i d e (dot) c o (dot) u k

Sites have generated serious turnover over years. Sales to UK, Denmark, Holland, Egypt, Bangladesh, etc. etc. First site occupies position 2 and 3 on G for the main keyword (UK searches). Was 1 and 2 just few months ago. Second occupies positions 1, 2 and 3 for the main keyword (UK searches). Please note, in chemical business country search is very important when looking for supplier. Sites have 590 and 1,900 UK exacts respectively. This is incredibly high for industrial chemicals as both of them are in top 3 of inorganic chemicals sold in the world. Average UVs per month are about 250 and 1,150 respectively. All traffic is either organic (~90%) or comes from chemicals directories (~10%). Domains are registered on my name and were used by a company. Now that company is shifting it's range to organic compounds and does not require inorganic anymore. Sites are for sale as is, no goodwill or existing customers included.

My problem is - I am virtually out of work for 2 years due to the stupid RSI problems not allowing me to use PC like I should. Therefore selling or even promoting these is very-very difficult if not impossible for me. Company would get most of the proceeds (as per initial contract) and I will get some commission. At the same time knowing my situation company agrees to pay 10% of commission from total sales price to third party if they assist in sales.

This type of sites are completely different from what is being sold on B2C market, they are actually turn-key businesses for chemical companies.

Please, if you / any client of yours are interested or you can help in pushing the sales through - get in touch. Commission offered is standard broker's 10%. You will really help me a lot if you can get the deals through.

Estimated worth of each site is at £xx,xxx - I know it from my previous experience in dealing with this market.

Also some undeveloped domains that were purchased to be used by the same company are offered alongside the sites. These are still top industrial chemicals names including:

alums_co.uk
isomers_co.uk
ketone_co.uk
sodiumpercarbonate_co.uk

analyticalchemistry_co.uk
pharmaceuticalindustry_co.uk

surfactant_co.uk
labsa_co.uk
sles_co.uk

The last three are category-killers for the surfactant industry.

Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated. Sedo is not being considered, chemical companies do not use Sedo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom