Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Service Twitter bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am looking to get a twitter bot that tweets people automatically when they tweet specific keywords.

I am looking for either a tool that does this, or for someone to create a script for me.

I am looking to use this in a helpful way to match people with a need or want to a product or service, this certainly won't be spammy.

If you can help, let me know :)

Tweet Adder or Tweet Attacks may help. I know the developers of Tweet Attacks stopped selling it, but then a new one came onto the market, doing the same stuff with a very similar name.

I have this in use using a range of free tools online. It was setup a while ago so I will have to dig out some information, but will let you know Mark :)

Cheers
Gary

Would be like trying to stop the tide taking on twitter. They are suing people for fun over thee tool. You would have to create new twitter accounts every few days. Making it a non starter as it takes a few days to get lots of followers?

If you do create a tool and stick to what you say I reckon it will be great and should get people impulse buying in a big way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom