Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Travel comparison engine & website for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I developed a website (dubaifly.co.uk) which is aimed at travel to Dubai but I just don't have the time to focus on it anymore (although I wish I could) and so have reluctantly decided to sell it on.

The design of all pages is pretty much complete to a good standard but the main selling point is the code which compares flights from Affiliate Future, Emirates and BA's API. It also compares Hotel rooms from Alpharooms and Booking.com. These are all displayed dynamically via Ajax.

If someone has the time to either finish off the site design (probably about 10% left to do) or you could just use the code for another travel/destination site. It would just need a bit of tweaking or I can put you in touch with the developer I worked with to do this.

I spent literally thousands on the site development so I'd be looking for offers in the region of around £5k as I doubt whether this could be achieved for much less but am open to offers.

Any questions at all or if you'd like to see any of the pages in action (the site isn't live as you can see at the moment) please let me know!

Cheers,

Tim

Yeah it is for the old design but if you want to preview the new design just send me a PM or something.

Cheers....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom