Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Ticketless / TicketlessTravel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love ticketless regardless of the travel angle. I think it's catchy and brandable. I think it's a good shout especially considering they've pumped 24 million into this. Good reg's in my opinion. :)

I love ticketless regardless of the travel angle. I think it's catchy and brandable. I think it's a good shout especially considering they've pumped 24 million into this. Good reg's in my opinion. :)

Thanks, I hope you're right :p

Any other thoughts on these?.

Hows it ever going to make any money? Competing with the networks themselves that’s a toughie or already established ones in the market would need millions of investment and with that a company would go short catchy brand e.g oyster etc not something that descibes what it is there are very few brands that do ?

Hows it ever going to make any money? Competing with the networks themselves that’s a toughie or already established ones in the market would need millions of investment and with that a company would go short catchy brand e.g oyster etc not something that descibes what it is there are very few brands that do ?

Good points, kind of what I was thinking.

I guess I'm hoping "tickletless travel" becomes a "thing".

This is the first time I've ever registered something just speculating, I don't think I will do too many more.

I guess I will sit on them for 2 years and see what happens :cool:

Thanks.

I used to make hand reg's like this but stopped mainly because of namealots reasons.

Back in 2007 when cashless payments was being talked about I reg'd cashlesspayment,co,uk/s,

although imho it is something that will happen to our economy, it's a punt.. a £5 punt, except this and you'll be fine - it's just when you make 2000+ £5 punts it get tricky ;)

Ticketless can cover travel,concerts,theme parks and more so I can envisage it one day selling for 3k but ticketlesstravel I'm not sure?

Ticketless can cover travel,concerts,theme parks and more so I can envisage it one day selling for 3k but ticketlesstravel I'm not sure?

I like what you're saying I like what you are saying lol.

Julian said:
it's just when you make 2000+ £5 punts it get tricky

Yes, don't want to do a popdomains..

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom