Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Threads disappearing...

That second thread I linked to was mine (i.e. created by me, with multiple replies from myself); I definitely didn't request it to be deleted.
If our contributions can be deleted without notice or explanation then...
What is the point in posting here at all?

Haven't you learnt - "thou shalt not"

1. post difficult questions
  2. disagree with members posts
  3. disagree with Administrators (be polite at all times (no disagreeing))
Can't rember what the word is for this sort of constitution :confused:

Mind your tone or the Acops will nick you.

Last edited:
@webber,
my apologies! Searching in log files I did find that the "FLORA Full Decision: Transfer" thread was deleted by me on May 20, 2023. No user account or thread deletion requests on that day, so it seems that I deleted it by mistake.

Unfortunately, it's deleted permanently and I can't restore it. The only way to get it back to life is if you kindly recreate it by starting a new thread.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Threads are similarly accident prone to books which can be mistakenly burned.

Last edited:
@Ben Thomas, @Kaleido it would be interesting to hear your versions of the "true" reason why I deleted that thread.

fishing-bite.jpg.c6eaec9dfd9723d0d1eb50d550fd54e4.jpg

I merely asked how it was possible, to accidentally delete a thread. I am genuinely curious.

Version 1

I know I said "No user account or thread deletion requests on that day..." but there was such a request made earlier by "Greg" and according to log files, I put it off until the weekend and deleted his posts and threads on May 20.

Since this was one of the first such requests, there may have been dozens of tabs open and I mistakenly deleted this thread as well.

Version 2

I remember your previous avatar (the person in a hat with a pom-pom and a hidden face) perfectly well. I can't recall the context, but it wasn't positive. So, I may have meant to delete your post but deleted the entire thread by mistake.

Does it help?

Moderator-Log-Admin-CP-Acorn-Domains-UK-Domains-Domain-Name-Forum.png

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom